Welcome to Precision Service Group, where all the services that your business might need are in one place for ease of use and complete peace of mind
By offering a comprehensive range of services, all under one umbrella, ensures that the most time efficient & cost effective solutions are achieved. You can be assured that all works will be carried out by our fully insured, specialist teams, minimising all risks & satisfying all legal requirements.
Our experienced and professional teams will provide your business with an exemplary first class service, unrivalled in the industry. We pride ourselves on our integrity and building mutually beneficial, strategic relationships with our clients. We are not tied to any individual brands, allowing Precision Service Group to provide the most suitable equipment for each specific brief and client.
Fire & Security
We can supply, install, commission and maintain fire extinguishers, fire alarms, fire doors, passive fire protection, security systems and alarms …
Electrical & Emergency
Our electrical department can support your business help with PA testing, hard wire testing, electrical fit-outs, electrical signage, car park lighting …
Our aim is to keep your company fully compliant and to assist in the fulfilment of the legal responsibilities relating to Legionella control …
Experts in the field of bird control, environmental issues, wildlife and pest solutions, our teams will ensure your business remains ‘pest free’ …
Why choose Precision Service Group?
- We offer a comprehensive range of services, all under the one umbrella, thus removing any issues that might arise when different companies do not cohesively or efficiently work together.
- All works undertaken by Precision Service Group will be carried out by our fully insured and approved specialist teams.
- Our modern, fuel efficient vehicles carry a large amount of our stocked items, enabling us to service and fulfil most issues without a return visit.
- We are committed to our corporate and social responsibility ethic.
- All pest control services are ethical and we do not use poisons.
- We work extremely closely and support many local and national charities.
- We currently recycle 90% of our waste and are constantly striving to improve on this.
- We can help your business to significantly reduce its carbon footprint.
From Our Blog …
Here at Precision Service Group , we are regularly providing important guidance to businesses on any topic relating to fire safety within a work environment, and one question that we are often asked is whether a business would need to have their staff trained to understand fire safety in the workplace. In this article, we will delve into this topic in greater detail.
The first step is to see what government legislation suggests. However, this still remains somewhat open to personal interpretation, because their online fire safety equipment page recommends that employees undergo what they deem to be adequate training, with no clarity on what would constitute “adequate”. Indeed, they suggest that the training would vary depending on the environment, which means that there is no obvious step-by-step guide, since each business location presents its own challenges when it comes to potential fire hazards.